Tab-backspace varies final selected row

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
In a project with multiple tasks, tab-backspace deleted a task, but after deletion sometimes it selects the next task after the deleted one and sometimes the previous task. Its really just annoying if i want to delete multiple tasks I never know which “way” its going to go.

Steps to reproduce:
make a project with multiple tasks and start deleting them. then come back and do it again.

Browser version:
Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61

Upload screenshots below:

Thanks for reaching out @Joseph_Reynolds!

This is currently working as intended but I completely understand your point and how this could improve your workflow in Asana. I’ve gone ahead and move this thread to the product feedback category to allow other users to upvote.

In order to make this thread more specific and discoverable for others, can you provide more details of which way you would like to be sent after deleting a list of tasks? For example, after deleting the tasks you always want Asana to send you to the next task even if there are previous tasks available in the same section.

Looking forward to your reply! :slight_smile:

I don’t see how it’s working as intended as it reacts differently at different times. You’re saying it is designed to be random? I can go to 10 different projects (all with the same tasks and deleting the same tasks) and it will react differently. I don’t care which way it goes really as long as it’s consistent. I suppose it makes sense to go to the previous task since the hotkey includes backspace. But either way.