Multiple users can't create tasks at the same time

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: In any column of an Asana project, if two or more users are working on a task at the same time, whenever one of the tasks is confirmed, all others are deleted. Bug is at least 1-2 weeks old.

Steps to reproduce:
User1: Start typing up task
User2: Start typing up task
User1: Finish typing up task, press Enter
→ User2’s task is deleted

Browser version:
Chrome 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @Radu_Rovin and thanks for reaching out!

So sorry for the trouble there and thanks for reporting this issue. In order to help us investigate this further, could you confirm what you mean by “whenever one of the tasks is confirmed”?

Are you able to reproduce this issue with another project?

Thanks @Marie for getting back. We can reproduce this in other projects as well, yes.

In the project board, when creating an issue in one column, if you press enter the task is created. If any other user is working on the same thing in the same column, whatever they had written by that point is deleted. It looks like this: 2019-03-18_1453

Thank you so much for the additional information and screencast @Radu_Rovin, this is super useful! I’ve gone ahead and filed a bug with our Development Team; I’ll be in touch as soon as I have more information!

1 Like

Hi @Radu_Rovin and thanks for your patience!

Our Team juste released a fix for this bug. The fix is currently only available in beta but should be live in the next couple of days!

Have a great day :slight_smile: