Sort Tasks by Recently Updated (Last Modified) or by Create Date

Currently, there is the ability to sort a project’s list of tasks by Due Date, Assignee, and other Fields. We would like the ability to also sort by recently updated. This brings the most recent activities to the top so we can quickly find tasks that are moving along.

The shortcut we use to view this data is Searching, Advanced Search, and the only criteria we enter is the Project. That delivers all task, ordered by Last Modified. Including this Last Modified option in the standard sort option would be very helpful.

While we are at it, might as well add the ability to sort by the date the task was created.

Thank you.

Hi @Jon_Sasala and thanks for sharing this with us!

I see what you mean and agree it would be super useful! Using the advanced search is definitely the best way to achieve this at the moment. And if you’re not already, I’d recommend saving your Advanced Search into your Reports, so you can access it in one click later on. I’ll keep an eye on this and will keep you posted here.

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Marie. Is this something the team are still looking at? Being able to sort by last modified would be really helpful in managing larger projects and quickly seeing where the recent updates are.

1 Like