Show date and Time in Comments rather than "X days ago"

WANT TO EXPORT COMMENTS OR COPY AND PASTE FOR AN EMAIL OR REPORT OF A PROJECT. CANT SHOW TIME AND DATE. ONLY SAYS 5 DAYS AGO. IF I PRINT THAT AND LOOK AT IT IN 10 DAYS, THAT IS INACCURATE. HOW DO I CHANGE FROM DISPLAYING “DAYS AGO” TO DATE AND TIME THAT DOES SHOW IF I HOVER OVER. SO THE CHANGE WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT PROGRAMMING WISE.

NOTE THAT EVEN ON THIS FORUM YOU ARE DISPLAYING DATE. NOT 15 DAYS AGO.

Welcome to the Forum @RAFAEL4 and thank you for reaching out!

I completely understand what you mean here . Unfortunately, it is no possible to switch from displaying “x days ago” to “date and time”. This is not a bug, but definitely something we could improve in the future.

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread to the #productfeedback category to allow all of you to comment and submit their vote. I’ve also slightly edited the title to make this thread more discoverable to other users. I hope it’s OK

Please, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

1 Like

I would prefer an absolute date in most scenarios. Seeing “26 days ago” requires me to open up a calendar. When something occurred that long ago I really need the exact date.

It’s especially confusing when working with an international team. What is “yesterday” when the other collaborator is in Hong Kong which is basically a day ahead of us?

A timeDate that can be set to the local timezone of each collaborator gives everyone the info they need.

2 Likes

now this is annoying. is there still no fix for it??

1 Like

Not at the moment @hamad_tarek but I’ll make sure to update here as soon as I hear anything on my end!

Thank you for casting your vote! Have a nice day!

1 Like