Search/Find Public portfolios

How to find portfolio that is “Public to teamname”??

It is not possible to see portfolios that you are not member of even when “Public to teamname”… However, you can find the portfolio by the URL and then it will stay visible in your portfolio list.

Ain’t there any way to see/find all portfolios accessible via your team??

No at the moment @Lasse_Olsen Portfolio can currently only be found if they were shared with you (via the URL) or if you were added to them in the first place. But this is certainly an interesting idea for future improvements. I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category to allow you and other COmmunity Forum Members to vote for this feature to be implemented in the future! Let me know if there is anything else I can help with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! This is something that would be very helpful to us as well.
Team members need to be invited or search for the list of main portfolios in a repository somewhere in order to be able to find portfolios.
A number of portfolios have been created to give visibility to the entire company and manually adding almost the entire organization is painful

2 Likes

I totally agree with Melanie_Rohat-Meheus. You should be able to find all public/team portfolios. This would save people creating the same portfolios due to the lack of visibility. I understand this might not be a quick fix. I was also thinking could you add the ability to share with teams similar to how you can control permissions within projects?

1 Like

When i search elements in the search bar, i want search result for portfolios.

This helps for faster access