Saving forms as templates or creating duplicate forms in other projects.

I have a fleet of over 100 cars to manage. We use a project per car as they require much maintenance.
When someone submits a form, I either have to move it to the correct project or create a form for every single car project. This is a lot of time spent on something that could be automated or made easier.
I notice people have been requesting this feature for a while now, do you have any updates on if or when it may come into action?

1 Like

Hi,

Then can you comment on their thread instead of creating a new one?

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Millicent_Bird_Roman!

This should help:

Then you can just create a project with your form template and duplicate that.

I tried to merge your post into the thread but it seems due to it being closed already it wasn‘t possible.

Now if you are also interested in having a form library have a look here: Overview or library of all forms used in the organization :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could not comment on their thread or I would have done so initially.
Thanks.

It really doesn’t solve the issue as I have multiple project templates that need to use the same form. Can you please keep working on this?

2 Likes

I love that when we duplicate a project with a form, the form is duplicated as well. HOWEVER, we have older projects that we started before we had our template project that don’t have the form - it would be great if I were able to insert a form from a template OR duplicate a form and move it to another project.

4 Likes