Save View Settings at the Team Level

This is not the same as the project level questions, so please don’t merge me with those again. I want to know how to save default views on the team level. The exact way you can do it on the project level, but on the team level.

I want to view the calendar with weekends on always. On the team level. The code is already there, all you should have to do is mimic the project settings on the team level. It makes no sense that it’s not the same.

Hi @Erik_Jon_Borgstrom,

As it stands, it is not possible to save your current view as the default one on the Team Calendar.

I’ve moved your post to the #productfeedback category to allow you and other members to vote for this feature request, and I have edited the title of the thread you were referring to(Save weekend as default view in Calendar view) to avoid any confusion in the future!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

Why is that? It’s already coded into your website. We’re new to Asana but it seems that the goal is to frustrate users rather than actually make its integration seamless. Especially when questions like this have been asked for years and
it’s a simple code update (that already exists on other project levels) that seems to not get fixed solely to annoy the end user.

Please get an actual customer service team instead of vague “community management” forums that don’t seem to get acknowledged in the slightest.

Agree with all of the above. We also require weekends to be visible on the team level. When will this feature be implemented?

I agree about the team level calendar view. Each time I look at our Team calendar I have to turn on weekends… I’d like to be able to have weekends on as a default