Satisfaction Survey when closing Asana Task

I use Asana in my everyday role as an IT Manager, We use Asana as our Help Desk. I wanted to know if there is a feature when I complete a task can we generate a satisfaction survey where my co-workers can rate the level of service they received? I reached out to Asana and they said there might be some sort of 3rd party intergation. Thanks

@Greg_Figlia, You could use a tool like zapier.com to create a “zap” for this. The trigger would be task completion in your help desk project. The action could be to add a task for that requester with a link to form (google doc form, jotform, etc.) for the survey. A second zap could specify the trigger of form completion to add the results to a survey results project elsewhere in Asana for you to report on.

4 Likes

Im in a situation like the OP, I tried to use the “zap” for file attachment to a google doc, but it only displays .txt instead of the actual link to the Doc, am I missing something?

I am having the same question as you.
Wonder if a ZAP triggers the creation of a satisfaction survey or questionnaire as soon as we complete a task.