Hi Emily, related to this.
I want to confirm that any tasks that I put in “Later” will follow Asana pre-set rules of going to “Upcoming” and “Today” based on their due date. It is not working for me (Sorry was a fan of ASANA before but I am only restarting again after 6-month hiatus)
What I did:
- Created a bunch of tasks, some with due date, some without.
- Manually moved all the tasks from recently assigned to “Later”
However, after a few hours, the relevant tasks did not automatically moved to Today and Upcoming. They are all still in later.
- Is this the intended behaviour?
- If not, do you know where did I go wrong?
- Is there a waiting time or something before a task is automatically reorganised to their relevant sections based on Due Date?