Rules for Jira Cloud

I have recently started to onboard our technical team to the Asana platform. I am trying to figure out the Jira Cloud integration and know that “Rules” is a great way to do so. When I create a rule saying “Task complete–> Trigger New Jira Task” I get the following error message:

{“error”:“invalid_grant”,“error_description”:“Unknown or invalid refresh token.”}

Could someone please assist me with this issue?

Hi @Mike_Tammaro, thanks for reaching out!

Could you please try the following steps to see if any of these resolve the issue?

1. Access your “Profile Settings” by clicking on your profile pictures on the top right corner of your Asana window
  2. Click on the “Apps” tab
  3. Find Jira Cloud and click on “Deauthorize”

Once this is done, follow these steps to authorize and connect Asana to your Jira Cloud account: Integrate Asana with Jira Cloud and build interactive, connected workflows. • Asana Product Guide

If you’re still running into trouble after this, you can reach out to our Support team and they’d be happy to help you further: How to contact our Support Team ✉

1 Like

Thank you,

The Asana Support team reacted immediately and fixed my bug issues. Appreciate the reply and the Asana team!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.