Rule Chaining - Pausing a Rule

In the phoenix account: I can pause a rule that adds tasks to the current project.

This is a HUGE problem.

Firstly, it actually pauses the rule in the project the rule was created in. If that rule has many triggers, whereby add to another project is just one of them, this will allow the entire rule to be paused thus halting all actions, not just the add to another project.

Second, there is no limit on who can pause this rule. That is dangerous. If a unknowledgeable person pauses this action just because they are not sure of why it is there (YES, this does happen), then you derail the purpose of automation.

This needs to be revisited. This is HIGH risk

Hi @Getz_Pro, thanks for flagging this.

I’ve gone ahead and escalated this to confirm if this is expected behaviour or not. I’ll let you know as soon as I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Getz_Pro, thanks for your patience here! Our Product team has confirmed that this is actually intended behaviour however, they have taken your feedback and will review this. I’ll keep you posted on any changes :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing this with us!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.