Pausing rules in a bundle

Is it possible to add the option to pause rules within a bundle. This feature would be greatly helpful when using a bundle on several different projects and when adding new information without having the rules overriding the new added data and therefore changing it (i.e. due date etc).
Thank :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Daniela_Teixeira ,

Welcome to the forum! I don’t believe this is currently possible (I tested in my environment and couldn’t do it). I do think this is could be a good topic for the product feedback forum (perhaps we wait and see if anyone else has thoughts, then move your post?).

That said, if you just want to “pause” one (or a few) rules in the bundle, you could just delete the rule from the bundle, then re-add it later. Obviously this isn’t ideal, but as long as your rule isn’t too complicated to rebuild it might work.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Daniela_Teixeira, and good reply, @Stephen_Li.

I’ve gone ahead (hope no one minds) and moved this thread where you can click the title to scroll to the top and vote by clicking the purple Vote button.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Thank you for doing this as it was my first time posting something on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is what I had to do. But expanding the project to others that are not so Asana savvy, might make it rather complex. Hopefully, this feature will be helpful to others too! Thank you

3 Likes

It would honestly be helpful to pause individual rules — I have one running that I think isn’t really necessary and I want to turn it off to see how it affects workflows, but keep it in the project for at least a bit in case we decide we want to keep it running.

EDIT: Immediately after posting this I did find the “Pause” button, it just wasn’t in the first two places I looked… My bad! :crazy_face:

1 Like