Removing a team within the organization

Hello. A while back I created our teams based on our divisions within our organization. Now we have a team we no longer need as that division is being eliminated. I don’t see any option for removing that team. How would I do that?

Hi Chris,
The administrator of your organization should be able to delete the team from the admin console.

1 Like

Hi @Chris_Winsey :wave:t5:

Adding to what @Julien_RENAUD have shared, in case you need further assistance, you can have a look at the following post: https://forum.asana.com/t/remove-a-team/56634/2?u=natalia I have written a while ago where I detailed all the steps to follow to delete a team.

I hope it helps Chris! But please let us know if you have any follow-up question!

Have a great day!

Is it possible to remove a team without the administrator of the organization doing so? or a way to lookup who the administrator for my organization is?

Certainly!

Hi everyone,

Is this possibility still availible?
Please help to find how to delete a team from an admin console.

Hi @Max_Nakhutin

Yes it is still possible, but I guess you’re in a division if you don’t see the option.
In a division, you need to remove the team from the division before being able to delete it.
Once removed, the team won’t appear in the division’s admin console, but if you access it from the left bar, then you go to the team settings, and you can delete it.

Julien

I recently created a Team, that I need to delete – and I am an admin but it’s not visible in the admin console… I actually created 2 recently and neither are in the admin console.

Welcome, @Tiffany_Foster1,

They’re each in the project > Customize > Forms in the project(s) in which they were created.

Larry