Remove initial assignee from task when the task is re-assigned

When a task assignment is change from one person to another, it keeps the original person as a collaborator. Is there a way to automatically remove the original person as a collaborator when a task is assigned to someone new, instead of having to do so manually?

Hi @anon92931652 and thanks for reaching out!

I’m afraid this is not possible at the moment, but this is something we could make possible with Rules in the future. I don’t believe this is something we’re planning right now, but I’ll make sure to keep you posted here when I have some updates in this topic!

1 Like

@Marie has there been an update on this? This would fix some issues we’re having with guest collaborators/assignees that were added to populate some info, but really shouldn’t be on the task once they’ve given their input.

Any information would be helpful!

@Phil_Seeman is there anything in Flowsana that would allow for this kind of automation of removing assignees and collaborators based on specific triggers?

Hi @Sam_Stern1,

I answered here:

1 Like

Hi @Sam_Stern1,

I don’t have any update on this topic at the moment I’m afraid, but I’ll update this thread as soon as I do!