Push Notifications On iOS 14.6 (iPhone) not showing

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I have specific tasks with a time on them. NONE of the push notifications are coming through on my phone causing me to forget things. I have tried to export to Google Cal and Ical as well but the times do not connect with the tasks therefore making the export it useless.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: iPhone-ios 14.6

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Rhiannon_Neuharth, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! As it stands, the Asana app doesn’t support push notifications at due time. If you have notifications for your iOS device turned on, you will receive push notifications for the following stories:

• A task has been assigned to you
  • A task you’ve been assigned and/or collaborating on has a comment posted
  • A task you’ve been collaborating on is marked as complete
  • A task you’ve been assigned is due (sent around midnight on the day of the task’s due date)
  • A Conversation or status update is posted in a Team or Workspace that you belong to
  • An attachment has been added to work you’re collaborating on

You can vote for this feature here: Push Notifications at 'Due Time' Hopefully it’s someting we will implement in the future!

Seems quite useless to assign times without this integral piece. I’m not sure any other software that isn’t smart enough to do that this day in age. Time to shop for another program.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.