🐢 Puppy Parity . . . with Asana2Go -- move over Tab+B

Woof woof ruff ruff ruff . . . getting bored with Tab+B?

Arf arf rrrroooof . . . in Asana2Go you can now add puppies with Alt+Shift+PageUp (Windows) and Option+Shift+Fn+UpArrow (Mac) . . . arf arf woof woof woof!

Asana2Go is free for all private and most commercial use. Please consider supporting Asana2Go at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/asana2go or giving a rating or brief review in the Reviews tab at Asana2Go.

Asana2Go can do non-puppy things too, like Responsive list view, multi-column sorts, hide/show 21 columns, filter-as-you-type, and more: Asana2Go Interactive Tables ✨ and Instant Slide Presentations from your Asana tasks with Asana2Go.

Bow wow,

Larry

PS Puppies are fully compatible with Tab+B kitties (". . . dogs and cats living together!")

7 Likes

@lpb you made my day :heart::dog:

4 Likes

What is Asana to go??? Can i use this on my normal desktop computer version?

@Kelly_Baker, Asana2Go is a Chrome extension that takes a few seconds to install and works on all Chrome (and some other) desktop browsers. See the links in the earlier post in this thread for more info; it provides many outputs of all types, standard and custom, from your Asana content. It has thousands of users and all five-star ratings.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

10/10

2 Likes

Hello, is there any way to do this for Firefox?

Sorry, @Angie_Villanueva. Asana2Go works on Chrome, Opera and some others, but not Firefox.

Thanks,

Larry

Thank you.

1 Like

Ha! Thanks for helping me discover the tab + B trick :smirk_cat::joy_cat:

2 Likes