Prompt when there has been no activity on a task for x period of time

Hi––is there, or will there ever be a way to send a prompt when a task has gone quiet? I’m looking to make it easier to track tasks that go ‘out for review’ and either never come back or take the long way home. Is there such functionality or a hack for this? Thanks!

Hi,

It does not exist natively, I am not sure it would, unless Asana starts implementing their IA powered My Tasks view for example.

I do have a tool though that can detect if a task hasn’t been commented on for the past X business hours , wanna know more? A client of mine is using it to detect tasks where his team or the client dropped the ball on.

1 Like

Thanks for jumping in @Bastien_Siebman! @Crompsy, I’m moving your post to the #productfeedback to allow you and other community members to support this request!

Hi there, I am looking through the forum for something similar. We want a rule on tasks that haven’t had, comments, or activity for x number of days. Has there been any progress on this?

Hi, I’m also looking for the same. Anyone can help out on what they do for this?

You could create one or more advanced search starred reports, sorted by last modified date, each with a different bucket of dates like this:

Thanks,

Larry