Problem with the Chrome extension

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I have 2 Asana accounts (one with my personal and one with my work email). When I switch from one to another the Chrome extension stops working saying there is no connection to Asana. The only way to fix it is to uninstall it, delete browser history and install it again. Or to uninstall it before switching accounts.
Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @SilviyaRad and thanks for reaching out.

In chrome, each extension only works with one Google account. From what I understand, you’re using the same profile and window to switch email addresses, however this won’t work for integrations. Instead, i’d recommend creating one profile for you personal account and one for your professional account. you can find more info about Chrome profiles here. Make sure to download the Asana integration in both profile, and you won’t run into this issue anymore.

Hope this helps, please let @Natalia or I if you have any follow-up questions!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It never occurred to me that it’s connected with my Chrome account :grinning:

1 Like

In fact, I found another solution. I merged my two accounts and now when I open the extension I see both - my google account workspace and my the organization associated with my domain :grinning: It’s awesome :smile:
Now it remains only to wait until my organization is updated with the new spreadsheet list view :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Well played @SilviyaRad :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like