Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
- can no longer save tasks via chrome extension, getting not logged in alert, but I am logged in
Steps to reproduce:
- Installed plugin with logged in with a work organization / email, and plugin worked
- Logged out of work organization, and created new account with personal email to use with my kids for their school assignments
- Attempted to use plugin again, and it failed - said not logged in, even though I’m logged in with the new personal account
Chrome 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Upload screenshots below:
This issue seems to have been reported a lot in the past.
What I’ve already tried to resolve:
- Log out and log back in to Asana
- Uninstall and re-install Asana Chrome Extension
What seemed to fixes the issue:
- Deleting asana site and app cookies, and re-logging in.
What should happen:
- User should not have to delete cookies in order for the extension to work if the user is actively logged in