Seen that I don’t have windows, hence @James_Carl solution is not available to me, I have decided to implement a “quick, cheap and dirty” solution to print the tasks in “My Tasks”. I wanted something available online, so I built a small web app for that.
Now, the small app is in TOTAL BETA, and if you decide to use it I can’t guarantee it works. What I can guarantee is that it only reads 3 things:
The tool does not write anything to your asana
To print your tasks (or the tasks of another member of your team) you just need to:
- head to https://asana.carlonicora.com
- login in through asana
- click on the workspace you want to work with
- click on the user you want to print the tasks
A new page will open with the “Today” and “Upcoming” tasks in a printable format.
- If you print someone else’s tasks, you can only see the tasks you have access to
- The web application comes with no warranties. I have tried it and it works
- The app does not have any design. It is pure functionality and nothing else
If you feel like using it, please let me know your thoughts. In the next weeks I will try to add a nice theme and make it more user friendly.
Please let me know if you have any question.
PS: if you have HTML/CSS/Design skills and want to collaborate, give me a shout!