Previews not working on dropbox attachments

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Dropbox attachments are not showing a preview even though the app is linked to asana

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @anon87690032, thanks for your post :slight_smile:

I am sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. I would be happy to have a look into this for you.

Let us start with troubleshooting the integration so that our team can further investigate the issue.

Please kindly try the steps below:

1. Once you have logged into your Asana account, navigate to the top right hand corner and click on your Profile Picture.
  2. From the dropdown list, click on ‘My Profile Settings”.
  3. Open the ‘Apps’ tab.
  4. Look for the ‘Dropbox’ line and click on ‘Deauthorize’.

For further reference, please do not hesitate to follow the steps shown here from our handy Asana guide!

Can you please let me know if you are able to view your Dropbox files after deauthorizing and reauthorizing the application in your Asana?

I would encourage you to try all of the above suggestions. However, if your issue is still not resolved please don’t hesitate to ping me on this thread!

Hi @anon87690032,

Have you tried the steps shared by @Ainhoa_Rico? Can you confirm if you’re still running into the issue?

Closing this report as we haven’t heard back from this customer.