Prevent Users from Deleting Tasks

Hi @Dean1 and thanks for reaching out!

While I do understand your frustration regarding the issues you touch based in your post, please try to keep your feedback constructive and respectful of other Forum members; as a reminder, you can find our Community Forum Guidelines here. We have always welcomed feedback and encouraged users to share their thoughts with us on the Forum. Besides, over the last few years, we’ve heavily relied on customer feedback to build Asana, and while we can’t always address every request as quickly as our users would like to, we do have a robust customer feedback process in place to surface feedback and feature requests; you can learn more about it in this post.

I do understand your concerns regarding the ability for users to delete tasks in Asana, and our team is aware that many other users in this forum share your concerns. Unfortunately, I don’t have any substantial update to share with you today, but rest ensured that I’m closely following up on this behind the scenes and representing your voice. In the meantime, the solution offered by @Patrick_Lorenz might not suit everyone, but I would definitely recommend checking it out, especially if this is putting your workflow at risk.

As always, if you have any follow-up questions, feel free to drop me a DM or to reply on this thread, I’ll be more than happy to help!

2 Likes