Power BI too slow - urgent

Power BI (Desktop) refresh is too slow since Jun 23. Not able to get data from Asana. This is causing huge impact in our operation.

Hi Marcelo - going to move this to the bugs section to get you some more help on this

Hi @anon87716909, thanks for your post and I’m sorry to hear that Power BI is running slow on your end!

Could you please confirm if the issue still persist after clearing cookies and cache on your end + trying from an incognito window? Trying a different browser and device might also be helpful.

Ideally, as a quicker way to connect, would it be possible to group your important projects under one Portfolio and make the call on this one?:

There is still one “issue” here => A Portfolio can contain up to 250 projects. If you have more projects to report on, you will need to keep using Teams or create a second portfolio.

If this is not the case, and it Power BI is running slow on your end, kindly let me know and I’d be happy to escalate this to our Development Team for further investigation.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.