Portfolio workload not showing unassigned work

I have been using the portfolio workload to create a sort of resource burndown for all of our different projects. However, as of today, workload no longer shows unassigned tasks. I don’t see an update announcement post. So what happened?

1 Like

hi @anon33457153 I have noticed this too! Looking into this now

@Bastien_Siebman is this expected behaviour from the workloads reporting feature?

It was never the case, was it really? @Arthur_BEGOU @Julien_RENAUD do you remember something?

It was at the bottom, at the end of the list, and I confirm it’s now gone in out Asana space too … And I also found it useful.

1 Like

It is mentioned on the Workload guide page

• Tasks must be assigned to be accounted for in the capacity trendline. Otherwise, they will appear at the bottom of your workload view in the Unassigned section.

It appears the Asana team has fixed the issue. I had not really explored the boards, so I found out I posted this in the wrong board. But hey, it got notice.

1 Like

It appears to still be broken for me. Unassigned work isn’t showing up in the Workload view.

1 Like

I’m speaking to support so will keep you all posted!

1 Like

Hey @anon33457153 mine still isn’t showing so will keep this thread live and move it to bugs

Hey all, Asana support are looking into this I will keep it updated

I encountered this today and what was causing the issue the Tasks that weren’t showing up had Subtasks with due dates that were much earlier than the span of parent task’s Start/End dates.

This happened because in Gantt view I dragged multiple Tasks to a later week but apparently didn’t select the Subtasks.