My projects show under Unassigned in Workloads.

Hi, I am the project owner of the projects under “Unassigned” section in the image below. Yet they appear as unassigned? My understanding is since I am the project owner at least they should by default be assigned to me. Also, project “Beta Launch Program” appears twice once under my name and again under “Unassigned”. Not sure why this behavior. Does anybody know to assign those project to myself? Thanks.

asana_workload_unassigned

Hi @Abhay_Chandel, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

It seems there are a couple of unassigned thats in that projects and for that reason you see the “Unassigned” section. Please note that even if you are the project owner, each that would need to be assigned to you in order to appear under your name in Workload.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

It seems there are a couple of unassigned thats in that projects and for that reason you see the “Unassigned” section

Agree that is the case. Assigning the unassigned tasks did remove that project from Unassigned section

Please note that even if you are the project owner, each that would need to be assigned to you in order to appear under your name in Workload

I already have tasks assigned to me under those project but that do not make those tasks appear in Workload . But it turns out that a task appears in Workload only if it has due date set. Which makes sense now when thinking about it. But it is not apparent right away and is little frustrating. Still not sure if got it right. But now I am able to see tasks in Workload. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,

I am having a similar problem, with only some team members appear in the workload view. All the other members with tasks assigned to them within the portfolio are not there. I’ve seen the solution to the original post and can confirm all tasks have due dates and are in projects that are part of the portfolio; in fact, some tasks from a project appear while others don’t.

Any advice?