Please Consider Documenting Additional Keyboard Shortcuts

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

(This is technically not a bug with the product, but rather missing documentation. Pardon if this is the wrong topic to post this in…)

Shortcut 1: Tab-⮐

Tab-⮐ toggles the right pane within a task list in a project, but is only mentioned in the official documentation on keyboard shortcuts in the (unrelated) context of posting a comment from the comment field. It would be great to see this documented!

Shortcut 2: Tab-R

Tab-R is a nifty shortcut for jumping to the description box of the currently selected task (but only when the right pane is open). It is mentioned in topic Keyboard shortcuts to add a description and then go back to task list?, but otherwise does not appear in the official docs.

Steps to reproduce: N/A

Browser version: N/A

Screenshots: N/A

Hi @mxxk, thanks for reaching out and taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Tab + R is mentioned in the Asana keyboard shortcuts cheat sheet. However, I see those shortcuts are not mentioned in the Guide article. I’ve gone ahead and sent your feedback to our Guide Content team. Although I cannot promise this will be updated immediately, our team will definitely consider it in future updates!

Thanks again for your feedback! Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like