Our iOS app has a new look - time to your update your app!

Hi folks,

On behalf of our iOS Team, I’m excited to announce that we’re updating our iOS app. This new version focused on refreshing the look of the app and ensuring consistency across views. If you haven’t seen it yet, go check it out!

Here is a quick recap of what has changed:

1. We’ve created a new Home Tab in which you will find all your Projects and Portfolios. Three views are available: Favorite, Recent, and All.
  2. We’ve added new headers to each view.
  3. We also introduced a new Project Menu which makes it easier to move between project views and add project metadata.
  4. We’ve revamped the Account screen and made it easier to adjust your settings, switch between domains and invite new colleagues into your Organization/Workspace.
  5. Inbox is easier to scan and now supports swipe.
  6. Finally, we’ve also done some general UX cleanup, awesomeness, and polish across the app.

Please note that we’re rolling out this new look gradually, so if you’re not seeing it just yet, don’t worry you soon will!

Hope you enjoy this new look. And as always we look forward to your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Looks great! Can we expect some of the same functionality to come to Android as well?

1 Like

This is something our Android team is looking into, but we don’t have any precise timeline to share at the moment; I’ll make sure to share more info in the Forum as soon as I have some updates on my end!

1 Like