Office 365 Flagging Email

Hi

So I am trying to get the ‘when a email is flagged in outlook’ working. I think I’ve learned the specific flow for that in Office 365 is depricated and I need to use Create Task v2.

I’ve set this up but it seems to be in a catch-22. It checks for recipients separated by a semi-colon and when those people aren’t part of my Asana organisation the flow fails.

I just want any email I flag to become a task for me in Asana not matter who is in the to, cc, etc.

Is this possible?

Hi @Ian_O_Rourke, thanks for reaching out! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to send emails to Asana to create new tasks from an email address that is not associated with your Organization or that doesn’t have an Asana account. I recommend you checking some tips to setup the email auto-forwarding rules from your email provider to Asana: Turning emails into Asana tasks | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

HI Emily

And just to verify even if I am a recipient, but other people are on the email it will fail?

Just checking so I don’t keep trying! :slight_smile:

Ian

Yes, everyone should have an Asana account even if the email addresses are only in cc!