Not able to "complete" sections anymore

Hi there,

i am not sure if this is discussed somewhere else already - i didn’t found any matching threads to my issue.

We recognized in the past two days, that you guys made some changes on Sections in projects. We are not able to “complete” them anymore as we do this on tasks. If we work with projects we always consider in which step a task should be arranged to. the step is displayed as a section in asana. once all tasks, related to its “step” are done, we will complete the section.

now - this is not possible anymore. I am only able to “delete” the section - and surprisingly ALL tasks related to this section. Why? Who wants to have a feature where i am able to delete by accident a full load of information?

Is there a chance to receive - someday - an option to “hide” fulfilled sections in the project? currently i just move them to the bottom of the tasklist to get them out of my mind and focus on the important tasks.

Greetings from Berlin
Maik

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mark Sections as Complete (in new spreadsheet List view)