No more notification

For the last 13 days I have not received any notifications, e.g. when an activity has been completed. Neither on the desktop app, the mobile app nor the server version are notifications visible in the inbox. Regardless of device or network access. Notifications are activated and I am also registered as responsible for the project. Deactivating and reactivating notifications has not helped.

Greetings,
Michele

Hi @Michele_Busch, and thanks for the report!

If you were the one creating a task and completing it is normal that you haven’t received any notification for it since Asana never notifies you of actions you have taken yourself. However, your colleagues should receive these in their daily summaries if they are task collaborators.

Unfortunately, we’re not equipped in the forum to investigate this type of issue, so I’d recommend reaching out directly to our support team, they will be able to take a look in emails that were sent to you and determine where these are blocked.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.