New! Create dashboards and charts across projects and teams

Excited that you’re excited, @lpb! Just to clarify, this feature is available on the Premium, Business, and Enterprise tier. Looking forward to hearing how you’re taking advantage of Reporting.

3 Likes

Whoops…corrected my post; thanks!

2 Likes

I am beyond thrilled! This is an answer to my prayers - I can’t wait to test this out!
Thank you!

4 Likes

Thrilled to see this!

3 Likes

This looks great, I :heart: visualisations

3 Likes

@Ben_Watkins
Fantastic feature! :star_struck:

@Emily_Roman , I wrote Japanese article :jp:

1 Like

Well done! Think this is another game changer. Especially the linking though to a search.
This helps keeping everyone on the same page.

2 Likes

Amazing post! Thanks for translating and posting this in the Japanese Forum, @Kenichi :star:

2 Likes

Thanks Ben, really excited about this!

2 Likes

Awesome stuff, Ben!

2 Likes

This is awesome! Is there a way to use an existing saved search in a report?

1 Like

Saw this in our account today and I can’t wait to give it a try! Looks like something I have been wanting and needing for a while.

3 Likes

Not yet. I am also waiting on the ability to migrate a chart from a project dashboard or duplicate a chart :slight_smile:

4 Likes

L’ho visto oggi nel nostro account e non vedo l’ora di provarlo! Sembra qualcosa che desideravo e di cui avevo bisogno per un po.

looks good

Very excited about this update! Can’t wait to try this out across the teams in my organization!

1 Like

This looks great!

One of the ways I’d love to use this is for an overview of resourcing. Is there a way to add a filter for a date RANGE, rather than dates by completion/creation/due? If I want to see all work within a certain timeframe (not just what it is due in the next 2 weeks) it doesn’t seem as though I’m able to.

6 Likes

this give me life!!! thanks for this; :grinning:

will we be able to report off the tags used on cards?

I’m liking it. However, project templates are showing up in the charts and shouldn’t be.

5 Likes