Here is a quick update to share exciting news regarding Boards and more specifically bulk actions in the Board view!
Going forward, when selecting more than one task at a time in your Board view (using Cmd+click or Ctrl+click), you will see a bulk-action toolbar appearing at the bottom of your screen.
From this toolbar, you will be able to:
- Add your selected tasks to another project
- Copy the URL of the tasks selected
- Deleted the tasks selected
- Mark selected task as
- Set a due date to selected tasks
- Assign selected tasks
- Add collaborators to your selected tasks
- Make selected tasks dependant
With this update, multi selecting tasks will also allow you to take actions directly on the tasks themselves. That includes:
- Adding an assignee (assignee will automatically be the same on all tasks selected
- Adding a due date
Please note this update is currently available to 10% of our customers and will become available to everyone by next week.
We hope you enjoy this new feature and we look forward to hearing your feedback As usual, feel free to post your questions below and your feedback in the #productfeedback category!
Want to be automatically notified of all new upcoming product updates? Make sure to follow our Announcement category!