Nest subtasks under project boards

It would be great if Asana could nest subtasks under project boards when in the ‘My Tasks’ list view. This has always been one of my least favorite aspects of Asana. When I view my tasks, I want to see my subtasks within the board when I filter by project. I hate that they all appear under ‘No Project’ at the bottom of the screen. The dropdown idea other people have suggested would be great, but if that isn’t being implemented anytime soon, can you at least categorize subtasks under their related project?

Additional screenshot

Hi @Tasia, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Subtasks currently don’t inherit its parent project. For the subtask to appear under the project you would need to manually add it to the project, you can find the steps in this article: How to Use Asana subtasks | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

I also recommend you voting for this feature here: Allow to automatically add subtasks to project :slight_smile:

Thank you! I tried searching for a similar subject, but the search results didn’t show anything relevant. Thanks for redirecting me.