• Convert - Subtask to project on IOS
  • Put color color on project or change color on them
  • Move project

On PC and IOS

• Due date on project
  • indication of tags on IOS
  • Indication of notes on IOS and PC
  • Tags sections with all the tags
  • Tags managed like projects = Possibility to open a taks directly in a tag section. Like in omnifocus.
  • Projects Files that you can open and close to have a cleaner view
  • Tags section with files that you can open and close to have a cleaner view
  • A real Google sync

Hi @Dominic_Duclos and thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

When sharing feedback, we recommend using on thread per idea; with multiple requests on one thread, it can be hard to keep track or feedback and votes.

Here are existing threads and information based on the feedback you provided:

On IOS iphone

Convert - Task to subtask: This feature was recently implemented on the web version, while I don’t have a timeline to share yet, this is probably something we’ll develop for mobile too!
Convert - Subtask to project on IOS Please create a new thread in the #productfeedback, as I don’t believe we have on yet
Put color on project or change color on them You can do so by accessing your project > click on the arrow next to your project title > select overview > click on the color badge next to your project title
Move project Please create a new thread in the #productfeedback, as I don’t believe we have on yet

On PC and IOS

Due date on project > This option is already avaialble: How to track progress on a project in Asana| Product guide • Asana Product Guide; on mobile check the overview tab of your project to set a start and due date for your projects
indication of tags on IOS Tags are available in task details
Indication of notes on IOS and PC These are available in task details
Tags sections with all the tags Not sure what oyu’re referring to, but feel free to create a new #productfeedback thread with more details for this one!
Tags managed like projects = Possibility to open a taks directly in a tag section. Like in omnifocus. This is already possible, simply use the Search bar to search a tag > Results will return all tasks containing this tag, from there you will be able to open any of the tasks to see more details
Projects Files that you can open and close to have a cleaner view Have a look at How to view all files in an Asana project | Product guide • Asana Product Guide :slight_smile:
*** Tags section with files that you can open and close to have a cleaner view**
*** A real Google sync** If you haven’t yet, please add your vote here: Real time, two ways Calendar integration