My Tasks > Sort by Due Date > Due Time at bottom

I rely heavily on My Tasks. I always keep it sorted by Due Date. I find it very frustrating that the items with due times appear at the bottom of the list for that day. It seems like a bug to me. Anything with no time is due at end of day, so shouldn’t the things due at a specific time within the day be above them?

This feature has tripped me up many times since I don’t always look at the whole “Today” list before jumping into some tasks.

1 Like

Hi @Tara_Taylor, thanks for flagging this!

Our Product team are aware of this bug and are working towards a fix. I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience!

Hello! I have a request about task order.
In “My Tasks”, currently tasks with due time are listed under the tasks without due time as following.

For me this is sometimes problematic because tasks due 12 AM tomorrow or 4 AM tomorrow are technically “Today”, and if they are listed under a bunch of “Tomorrow” tasks it looks like some tasks really close to the due time suddenly pops up after the midnight.

I think this can be prevented if those tasks with due time are listed above the tasks without due time.
Also, it seems the order can be different depends on how you check the list.

For example:

If you sort “My task” by due date → Tasks without due time will be displayed at the top
If you sort “Search result” by due date → Tasks with due time will be displayed at the top

Could you kindly consider always listing those tasks with due time on top? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Eriko_Inoki, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Our Product team are aware of this bug and are working towards a fix. I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes