My Tasks across multiple organisations

Is there a way to get all of your tasks into one “My Tasks” section if you are part of several organisations?

All of my clients are self-employed - they want to have their own organisation for their tasks but also have access to their team on my organisation.

Some tasks are getting missed because clients are not remembering to switch organisations. It is also very frustrating when they assign things to me in their organisations as it doesn’t appear in my own “my tasks” section and I have to go through and look in the “my tasks” area of each of my clients’ organisations.

I have thought about having them set up workspaces but I know they all want to have their own organisations still. I also want to make sure that if they left on a 121 basis they wouldn’t lose access to their Asana.

Hope this makes sense and that someone can help me.

2 Likes

Hi @Victoria.M.Rose, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! As it stands, it’s not possible within Asana to see all tasks assigned to you from several Organizations in one place, you can upvote for this feature here: Viewing all assigned tasks across multiple workspaces

Some users have shared workarounds in the thread, for example, the 3rd party integration Taco allows you to see your tasks across multiple Org/Workspaces :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.