My rules are not running

Hey everyone, I just love the idea of creating rules.
But I don’t know why mine are not running properly.
I use then on ‘My tasks’.
I divide the sections in: inbox, today, this week and next week, and create the rules takind the due date on consideration

I made a research and discover that the tasks are reorganized at 00:00, right? But even so, they rules are not working. When I click, it says ’ active, has but never run’

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi,

The rules are evaluated at midnight indeed. But if you have a rule on “Due today” it will only move things that become due today. Something already late won’t move. Does that help?

4 Likes

Unfortunately I already know this part.
My problem is that all the tasks of the week, when I set the due date, they don’t go to the respective section :pensive:

1 Like

You mean “right away”? Or you mean even at midnight it does not?

Even after midnight, the rule are not running at all

1 Like

And those tasks did not match any of the rules but they do after midnight? Do you want to share screenshots of your rules?

Bastien, hi!
I was in such a hurry to resolve it that I came up with a solution. I moved to projects and left only one rule, the one that worked, enabled. So, as I already have to look at my projects on a daily basis, I also look at the tasks and put end dates as a suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.