My rule on task completion hasn't not been running

I have create a custom rule that when the task and all subtasks are completed, in a certain section, it will move to another project. During testing 2 weeks ago, it worked fine, but the rule has not ran in 12 days now. I have tried to recreate the rule several times, waited 24 hours, but the rule doesn’t run any more. None of my rules are running.

Rule flow:
When: task completion status is change
Check if: section is- Action item AND all subtasks are marked as completed
Do this: Move task to another project: Team completed tasks

Welcome, @Jessie_Rusk,

Can you include screenshots of the overall rule and the details of each of the three component parts?

Otherwise, you can Try these troubleshooting steps, then please 1) Report your problem by going to Report a Bug, clicking the New Topic button at the right, and following the instructions, or 2) To create a support ticket, go to www.asana.com/support (make sure you are logged in to Asana) > click the chat icon at the bottom right > type “speak to an agent” > click “Yes” > click “Something Else” > click “Create a support ticket.”

Thanks,

Larry

This was working fine in December. It didnt run for 13 days. I recreated the rule a few times. I waited 24 hours as well.

I think your “When” condition is not specified correctly. What I think you want is:

Thanks,

Larry

there are no subtasks, however I did try that. My main issue is none of my rules are running. No rules rules.

Sorry, unless someone else has an idea, I think you’ll have to contact Support. If you wanted to keep trying, I’d write the simplest rule I could think of and try to get it to run.