Missing view options for Tasks Completed recently

Why did Asana do away with such an easy way to find recently complete tasks? Seems like it’s a step backwards.

100% agree! It is so helpful to see what was completed in the last 7 days, or 2 weeks with a click. Now all I have is 100s of completed tasks. Big step backward removing those filters.
Please revert back!

Update: the filter was removed under individual project views but it still exists under “My Tasks”.
Please revert back and return these very useful filters to each project.

Asana, please create a filter where we can see incomplete tasks and completed tasks from last 7 days. Thanks

2 Likes

I would love this too - it’s a very common way of working while viewing the main project board.

• See all incomplete tasks
  • See completed from recent (ie 1, 3, 7 days)
1 Like

I don’t believe this is the solution. Looking to see a way in the standard Asana list view I can show incomplete tasks and tasks completed in last month. This would be very useful when using Asana to show stakeholders what has been completed and what remains without seeing everything.

Asana used to have this. Frustrating that they got rid of it. Definitely a step backwards.

This doesn’t work - needs to show incomplete.

In project management, it’s helpful to review both incomplete and recently completed tasks during weekly meetings, so people can share what they’ve completed along with what’s still outstanding. It would be great to add this capability to the filter options. It was there years ago and removed.

Hi @David_Marlin, we already have a thread on this topic, so I’ve merged your post with this main thread. I’ll keep you posted here once I have an update!

Putting my request in for the ability to have both the “Incomplete Tasks” and “Completed Tasks” filters active at the same time. Being able to select say “Completed last 14 days” helps paint a complete picture of the project. Flipping back and forth between Incomplete and Completed is frustrating.