Hello @Horacio_Zambrano and welcome to the Asana Forums!
So it looks like there was a thread about a similar situation a while back and you can find it here.
@Marie posted a solution there in one of the replies that I think would accomplish what you are asking. It is as follows:
"You can easily merge your two accounts however, there is no way to formally un-merge two accounts in product. You can follow the procedure below, but it is pretty manual:
- Remove the email from your current account that you wish to separate from (https://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/settings#gl-remove-email).
- Log out of your current account.
- Go to https://asana.com/ to create a new account. Be sure to create the account with the email address you just removed from your current account.
- Log in to your original account and invite your newly created account into the Workspaces/Organizations that you want to transfer it to.
- In your original account, remove yourself from the Workspaces/Organization that you have invited your New Account to join.
- Reassign any tasks from the original account to the newly created & invited account.
The end result will leave you with two separate Asana accounts. In the original account you will be a Member or Guest of any Workspaces and Organizations you didn’t “transfer.” In your new account you will be a Member or Guest of the Workspaces or Organizations you joined.
Like I said, this is a very manual process and probably not worth for transferring one project. What about exporting this project from your temp.org to CSV and then import it to perm.org?"
@Marie, @Bastien_Siebman, and @ipb What approach would you all suggest based on the conversation you had in the previous thread?