Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
After downloading the .DMG file from the Asana website and dragging the app into my Applications folder, the app icon in finder is empty. When I receive notifications from Asana, the app icon in the notification is corrupted - it’s like TV noise.
Furthermore, upon trying to copy the original app from the .DMG into my applications folder again to replace the first attempt, Finder completely locks up and crashes.
Steps to reproduce:
1.Use MacOS Catalina or Big Sur.
2. Download the Desktop app from asana.com
3. Open the DMG and drag the app to your Applications folder
4. Open Finder and navigate to Applications - observe missing/corrupted app icon
5. Open Asana and await a notification (allow notifications in MacOS for Asana)
6. Observe corrupted logo in MacOS notification box
N/A - Using Mac Desktop app
Upload screenshots below: