Logon issues

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Steps to reproduce: we have been experiencing issues to logon, all we get is a spinning wheel and them message populating projects, fetching new comments, updating project status again and again

Browser version: IE 11

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @ACTUARIAL and sorry to hear you’re running into trouble!

Could you please try loging from another browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and let us knwo wether or not you’re running into the same trouble? This is just to help us identify if the issue is directly related to your browser or to your account.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Marie,
Same issue with Chrome.

Thanks

Interesting… Is this happening to multiple people in your team?

Could you send me a screenshot of the results when you’re running this test: https://connectivity-test.asana.com/ ?

It’s happening to all users, no one can logon since Friday.

Thanks for the quick reply @ACTUARIAL!

I’ve a few follow-up questions to for you:

1. Are you accessing Asana from a bookmark?
  2. Have you tried to log in from an incognito window? Are you having the same issue?
  3. Do you use a firewall? The fact that everyone is having this issue leads me to think it there might be something on your network blocking your connection
  4. Do you have the opportunity to log in from another network (ex: from your mobile using 4G)? If so could you give it a go and let me know if you’re having the same trouble?

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation; I look forward to your reply!

Hi @ACTUARIAL :wave:t3:

Just checking in to see if you’re still running into this problem? If so, could you please answer the question above to help us investigate this further?

Looking forward to your reply, have a great weekend!

Hi,

Unfortunately I’m still having this problem.

Thanks

Thanks for the follow-up @ACTUARIAL. Would you mind answering the questions below to help us investigate this issue?

1. Are you accessing Asana from a bookmark?
  2. Have you tried to log in from an incognito window? Are you having the same issue?
  3. Do you use a firewall? The fact that everyone is having this issue leads me to think it there might be something on your network blocking your connection
  4. Do you have the opportunity to log in from another network (ex: from your mobile using 4G)? If so could you give it a go and let me know if you’re having the same trouble?

Looking forward to your reply!

Our IT team are looking into IT as it seems to be working from another network.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, keep us posted!