Is it possible to log into both personal and business accounts on the same browser but still own all the data in my personal account? I want to set it up such that the company can’t see or delete the tasks in my personal account. I have seen references to adding personal emails to email notifications, but it seems like those tasks will still be under my company’s organization and they’ll have access.

Thanks -

1 Like

Hi @Jasonnn! Yes, it is possible to have multiple (personal + professional) spaces attached to your account. All your spaces will be separate, and your teammate will not see or be able to access anything in your private workspace :slight_smile:

You can learn more about this in Managing your account settings | Product guide • Asana Product Guide.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

1 Like

Thanks Marie! And if I ever leave my company, will my company be able to delete my personal workspace?

1 Like

Yes!

Just make sure that your personal email address is also attached to your account, so when/if you leave your company, you can still use this personal email to log into your personal workspace.

You can check which email is attached to your account in the “Email notification” tab of your Profile Settings. You can alsoadd a new email from this same tab. You can check this guide article for more info!