List copy and paste in form builder + custom fields

Hello! I’ve just finished creating a load of forms for our video production board, and to do so, I had to manually copy and paste a ton of our internal product tags from a spreadsheet, line by line, into the form builder. It would be awesome if Asana could build functionality like a lot of other form builders have where, if you copy and paste a list from a spreadsheet, it enters as separate line items. Same with custom fields! If I’m missing an obvious way to do this, I’d love to know, but I didn’t see an easy option for doing that.

2 Likes

Hello @JennyM84

Indeed a good one; I gave my vote. Remember you can vote for your own submission too! The more votes, the highest the possibility that the request will get prioritised.

In the meantime, I wouldn’t say there is an obvious way of doing this, but there is a way :slight_smile:

Check out this post by Bastien, you can import a CSV file into a project to create the custom fields in the project and then from within the form builder you can connect that specific custom field.

Cheers,
Rosario

2 Likes

Thanks, Rosario! That’s super helpful, and I’ll implement that going forward for any massive lists I need to import.

1 Like