Layout Not Transferring To Mobile App

Hi! I manage an Asana project that is primarily used by mobile users. The board uses only subtasks and is all due date driven. As I understand the default layout is tied to the PC layout and there is no other way to change it. This worked fine until the most recent mobile update (my checkmark now says “Mark complete” next to it now for reference).

Board before:

Now, despite my desktop/web default layout remaining exactly the same (I promise I just checked), my mobile layout is now different. It opens in list view and won’t show any fields except the due date. This is incredibly frustrating since there is now no way to manage the default view on mobile, and my users don’t understand Asana well enough to go digging for the previously available information.

Board Now:

Web Board:

Is this a bug or a permanent UI change? If the latter, will there be a way to update the mobile default layout in the future?

Thanks!

Some (but not all) of my team are having this same issue! There was an update yesterday that didn’t seem to fix this.

1 Like

Hi @Clare_Specht and @Carley_Vienneau, sorry for the trouble! I’ve escalated this issue to our Mobile team for investigation. As soon as I have any updates I’ll share with you here in the Forum.

1 Like

Hi all, just a quick note to let you know this issue will be fixed in the Asana iOS app release 9.52. Let us know if you have any other questions or if the issue persists after updating the app!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.