Is there a way to search and filter comments made by me on a specific date or date range?

I know there’s a way to to search and filter tasks that have comments made by a specific person (including myself) but I’m wondering if there’s a way to also filter and pull up tasks that I made a comment on a specific date or date range?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Brad_Pattinian!

You might be interested upvoting here
I'd like to see all my comments by date and time and here.

In general whenever you use advanced search it will search through comments as well, however you cannot search comments only. Meaning if you have a piece of text from a comment and you place it into the search it should fetch the relevant tasks where the comment containing this text was posted.

Now there are also other search options such as searching for tasks in which somebody has left a comment and which have been modified within xx days (or created, etc), however I understand this might not exactly what you are looking for.

Dear Andrea,
May I ask can we filter " not commented on by" or filter “comments of those who have been removed”

Thank you

As far as I am aware you cannot pull a list of all tasks where the removed user commented on but comments will still be available in general

I can see you also created a separate post for this.

Now in regards to “not commented on by” this is also not possible. You can however create a separate post in the Product Feedback category