[iOS 14 Widget] Add the option to see more tasks instead of just tasks due today (All tasks, due this week etc.)

Hi,

On the new iPad OS (14.2) the Asana widget only displays ‘Today’ tasks.

Is there anyway to have expanded views? All tasks, due this week etc.

Appreciate any help.

Best.
DT

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum, @Daniel_Tomlinson! :wave: The new widget on iOS 14+ currently only shows an overview of the tasks due today. I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to our feedback category and I’ll let you know as soon as we have any news about the option to see all tasks or due this week in the iOS widget. Don’t forget to cast your vote! :slight_smile:

I want to be able to select which project the new iOS widget displays. For example, rather than showing what’s due today, I just want a snapshot of my list in a project.

Hi @Tom_Metcalfe, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with [iOS 14 Widget] Add the option to see more tasks instead of just tasks due today (All tasks, due this week etc.) to centralize feedback.

Yes, or at the very least be able to summarize items that are due (or past due) consistent with how the app summarizes “Today”.