Invite to Asana via Link or Email not sending to specific Email, but will send to others within the organization.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
For some reason, a NEW specific email of a new hire is not receiving any emails via Asana, meanwhile all other new hires who have a new account are able to.

Steps to reproduce:
Sent link via Email + sent registration link
When he inputs his email, he should get a verification, which he doesn’t.

Browser version:
N/A
Upload screenshots below:
N/A

Hi @Matthew_Seneoudom and thanks for the report.

Has this person enabled email notifications in their Profile settings? Email notifications | Product guide • Asana

Have they checked their spam to make sure asana emails haven’t landed in there by mistake?

Unfortunately, this is not something we can directly troubleshoot in the Forum as it requires access to private information that cannot be shared publicly in the forum, so if the above doesn’t help, I would recommend reaching out to our support team following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉.

Hey Marie,

This person cannot receive any emails- this does not allow them to receive an invitation for Asana. This is very specific to this user, and is a problem for our work.

I’ll dig deeper from the exchange admin side, although I don’t think anything is being caught, filtered, or quarantined on our end.

Best,

@Matthew_Seneoudom

Can you please get this teammate to reach out to our support team following these steps? How to contact our Support Team :email:.

Unfortunately, this is not something we can troubleshoot directly in the forum!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.