Invited team members don't receive invitation/ verification mail

Hi,

I have just made a new organisation and have tried to add team members with the same mailaddress from the organisation. However, they don’t receive an invitation and when they tried to sign up themselves, they didn’t recieve a verification mail.
How can this be solved? Thanks for the help!

Best,
Valerie

1 Like

Hi @Valerie_Mendes_de_Le, I would recommend your colleagues to reach out directly to our support team (Asana Support - Help Center • Asana) who will be able to assist them verifying their account. Once their account is verified, they shouldn’t have any problem logging into their account!

Hello, has this been sorted? People whom I invite do not receive any emails and I am still waiting for the response from the support team.

Hi @baroquepawel, I can confirm that our support team has received your request; they will be in touch as soon as possible!

1 Like

Great, thank you @Marie

1 Like

Hi, I have more or less the same problem. I have been invited to a project and the admin has also sent me messages which I don’t see in my asana inbox

When you’ve been invites to a space, the email is sent to your email inbox, not to you Asana inbox @Utkarsh_Sharma :slight_smile: You can learn more about it here: How to Create, Join, and Manage teams in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide.

Hope this helps!

We have same issue - can you confirm that you have recieved my support ticked. Our colleague are stil waiting on invitation link

Hello.
My team is having the same issue. We have a user who has been invited multiple times, but does not receive their invitation email and their Asana account remains “pending.” I have submitted two support tickets with no response. Could you please advise?

Hi @Kevalin,

Unfortunately, I don’t have the tools to investigate this via the Forum but I can confirm our support team has received your request and will get back to you asap!