Invitation emails are not going out

I’m trying to send invitation emails to people in my organization and they are not receiving anything. They show as pending in the admin console, and I even got a reminder from Asana that an invitation hasn’t been accepted. I’ve been able to invite people prior to last week.

I created a support request on 8/2 but never heard back.

Also, this is not an issue with things going to junk folders.

Hello @Tom_Griffin sorry to hear about the issues you are facing.
If all seems good from your end and no typos in the email and the invite cannot be found in their junk folder I recommend asking them to go to asana.com and upon trying to login they can just click „forgot password“. Then they will receive an email to reset the password and should be able to login.
I had this situation once as well and the password reset did the trick.

Otherwise definitely Asana support will definitely be able to assist.
It is weird that you have not received a response from them yet, I recommend sending another message.

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hi

I have the same problem

i try to invite two guests (who use Outlook) but they dont receive the Asana invitations

what can i do ? can i send them a manual link ? can i register them manually ?
please help :slight_smile:

Hey @anon76280028,
best thing to do once you send the invitations and they don’t receive them is have them go to asana.com and click on “forgot password”
Screenshot_2407

Usually, that should work.

Actually it doesnt work

when a guest is just invited, he doesnt have “forgot your password”, i think this is only for already registered users

i tested with the guest email and it says “first create an account” so i wonder if the guest has to create an Asana account first ? and then he will automatically see the project to which i invited him ?

thank you for your help

Hmm strange it worked for a few people I invited a while ago and they did not receive the invite email.

Yes then have them try to create an account and then invite them. @anon76280028

Also just for your info: in case you have a free basic Asana team double check the amount of people added, because 15 is the max per team, so this could also be a reason of why you are not able to add more.

We have Asana business

how many guests can we invite with Asana business, i think unlimited right ?

Business yes unlimited.